Spectrum Telecom Installation Limited has a very experienced management team along with in-house, highly skilled, Microwave Transmission Engineers to deliver end to end transmission solutions on all types of telecom infrastructure.
Over a two year period, Spectrum has worked directly with one of our main clients Eir to help, assist and provide support on all TX activities as part of their network upgrade works. During this period Spectrum has installed and performed 600+ New Link Installations & HW Upgrades as well as carrying out 500+ LOS / Site surveys.
- Project management
- Site surveying
- Drone surveying
- LOS surveying
- Microwave I&C and testing
- Migration and integration
- Fault finding and emergency maintenance
- Acceptance and handover
- Warehousing and logistics
- Huawei RTN Series
- Huawei RTN 380 E-Band Series
- Ericsson Mini Link, TN, HC & 6000 Series
Challenges and Solutions
- Location of the node (cell tower) of the link – line of site issues in order to connect back into the cluster (network)
- Spectrum offer line of site radio links on this particular project. Line of sight surveys are critical to the success of this project
- Ensuring optimal distance is adequate to cope with the capacity, i.e. traffic on the link
Spectrum provide a full turnkey transmission solution for our clients. We have installed 4000+ links and have developed an enviable reputation for successful delivery of transmission projects.