LOCATION: Office Ladytown Kildare, Site Locations
REPORTS TO: Build Manager/Project Manager
POSITION: Full time
As a Surveyor you are a part of a survey team working collectively and collaboratively to achieve the goals of the project under the guidance from your Survey Lead.
The role involves working within teams, knowing routines and procedures and accountability for the quality of outcomes.
You will play a pivotal part in meeting our customers’ requirements in a professional and timely manner and always being a good brand ambassador.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to Client specific procedures and specification.
- Accurately record all existing site information and propose the most practical & cost-effective solution based on client specification and any known constraints.
- Ensuring that all OHS requirements and work practices are adhered
- Confirm that all the required safety documentation is available prior work starting onsite.
- Make sure that all plant and equipment is checked prior to work commencing.
- Confirm that all relevant safety signage, barriers, and other protective equipment is onsite prior to works commencing.
- Liaise with all those involved on site at survey including local authority representatives, landowners, council officials and any other 3rd party.
- Liaise with and update the Survey Lead.
- Participate in safety and health training offered by their employer.
- Identifying obstacles and creating strategies to overcome them within time and budget.
- Assist with resolving any queries to enable design to progress as quickly as possible.
- Ensuring that adequate materials and specialized equipment are available and organized prior to work commencing.
- Comply with company policies/procedures without exception
- Interpreting design and relating to site characteristics
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism while representing the company.
- Expanding your skills by attending workshops and training sessions.
- Effectively managing your time by prioritizing urgent tasks.
- Documenting and communicating work-related information.
- Ensure that all work is error free and accurate to prevent any incidences of non-conformance.
- PC Literate (proficient in MS Office) with good reporting and communication skills.
Education Work Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience as a Telecommunications Surveyor.
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
- Friendly, reliable, and punctual.
- Physically fit and able to work on your feet for long periods.
- Ability to work irregular hours (day and night shifts).
- Enjoy working with people.
- Ability to always remain professional.
- Full Driving License
- C1 Driving License be an advantage.
The following Training would be advantage:
- Safe Pass
- Climbing and Rescue
- RF Training
- First Aid
- Manual Handling
Our success and longevity can be traced to careful selection and mentoring of qualified candidates into a multiskilled and cohesive team.
To ensure a successful outcome for both the company and the employee we use a competency-based recruitment process which enables us to select appropriate candidates for specific appointments.
Spectrum is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from anyone who has the appropriate skills, qualifications and experience for a role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.