Spectrum has in-house personnel including auditors and inspectors and has the necessary experience to execute all network build projects cost effectively, time efficiently and with high levels of safety and quality.
Our experienced team regularly complete full site design, build and entry into service projects, integrating nodes into the networks. To date Spectrum has completed over 2500 full site builds across a range of network operators in Ireland and can operate as both a PSCS and PSDP.
Spectrum has a track record of implementing some of the more complicated build solutions, innovating new techniques as the space evolves. Some of the most challenging build works can be found in city centres, where plant usage, space, time and regulatory permissions are at a premium. Spectrum is at the forefront of the industry when implementing these types of sites and has successfully completed operator site builds, upgrades and vendor swaps at The Aviva stadium, Croke Park, Grafton Street and O’Connell Street.
A number of our field staff are also qualified in rope access and confined space specialisms, which are not commonly found in the industry and add a further string to our bow.
We also maintain a fully functioning warehouse and logistics centre, storing passive and active equipment in line with manufacturers guidelines and recommendations to support our clients and their projects.
- Surveys and structural assessments (licenced drone capability)
- Civil and Telecoms system design
- Civil engineering including temporary works, groundworks, foundations and service trenches
- Installation of fibre cables
- Installation of monopoles, towers and wooden poles
- Network performance analysis and resolution
- Network optimisation call and drive testing
- Base Station Support Maintenance (BSSM)