LOCATION: Office Ladytown, Naas, Co. Kildare, Site Locations
REPORTS TO: Build Manager
POSITION: Full time
As a Team Lead Telecommunications Rigger in Spectrum Telecom, you are responsible with the installation, testing and maintenance of telecommunications equipment mounted on structures, including radio towers.
It involves working within teams, knowing routines and procedures and accountability for the quality of outcomes.
The role involves a level of working on your own initiative and includes the supervision of teams involving known routines and procedures and accountability for the quality of outcomes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning, and performing installations, testing installed equipment and fault-finding, as per the project scope within the agreed timeframe.
- Ensuring that all OHS requirements and work practices are adhered.
- Confirm that all of the required safety documentation is available prior work starting onsite.
- Fully brief all staff prior to work commencing onsite each day, ensure that the necessary safety documentation is completed and stored in the site file.
- Ensuring that all staff onsite have the required PPE and training certification prior to work commencing onsite.
- Make sure that all plant and equipment is checked prior to work commencing.
- Confirm that all relevant safety signage, barriers, and other protective equipment is onsite prior to works commencing.
- Participate in safety and health training offered by their employer.
- Accomplishing all tasks designated by the Build Manager diligently, on schedule, and to the highest standard.
- Provide all necessary project acceptance documentation within 24hours of project completion.
Education Work Requirements:
- 3-5 years’ experience in the Telecommunication industry
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
- Friendly, reliable, and punctual.
- Physically fit and able to work on your feet for long periods.
- Ability to work irregular hours (day and night shifts).
- Enjoy working with people.
- Ability to always remain professional.
- Full Driving License
- C1 Driving License be an advantage.
The following Training would be advantage:
- Safe Pass
- Climbing and Rescue
- RF Training
- First Aid
- Manual Handling
Our success and longevity can be traced to careful selection and mentoring of qualified candidates into a multiskilled and cohesive team.
To ensure a successful outcome for both the company and the employee we use a competency-based recruitment process which enables us to select appropriate candidates for specific appointments.
Spectrum is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from anyone who has the appropriate skills, qualifications and experience for a role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.